7 January 2012

FM


Yet another Fellow Motherfucker to report. This one is A LIFE IN HELsinki. I have been reading the blog for some time now but I was not sure if I wanted to be associated with him - he's a fucking German! A German living in Finland. And I thought they were all moving to the Cariboo.

In the modern world spirit of everybody pretending the Germans have done fuck all to attract our attention in the past century or six I can assure you he is a good little German boy. Traded in his gas chamber for a sauna. If you have not seen the Finnish Father Christmas videos he posted over the holiday season I suggest you do so forthwith. Funny as shit they are.

1 comment:

JottEff said...

Kudos for beating the drum for me, you crazy canuck!
Needless to say that I added you to my blogroll. That way all my doped-out Nazifriends back in Germany can keep an eye on you...