14 May 2010

Give Me an O!


I feel like I have been cheerleaded to fucking death. First there was the pre-Olympic cheerleading. Gordon Campbell was the head cheerleader of that squad. "Give me an O! Give me an O! Give me an O! What's that spell? That's right! We owe a lot of money!"

All Campbell's pom-pom work paid off I guess. Even an old punk rock cunt like me found time to go downtown and knock them down with the world. Funny how he has become just about as invisible as a premier can get in the Olympic aftermath. I am thinking he just might be medicated, and pretty fucking heavily too, to help him cope with the post Olympic depression we all continue to be stressed by to a lesser degree, for the most part. The Canucks' annual play-off failure a final kick in the balls.

Once Campbell shut the fuck up Van der Zalm got on his cheerleading gear and brought his lips to the blow horn. Van der Zalm is right about the HST but I have always considered the man to be a fascist so it makes me uncomfortable being on the same side as him.

The Opposition to the fucking government, official and otherwise, better be taking notes. Why is it the fascists are always taking control of the agenda? All we have come up with is that utterly unfascinating preferential voting system that looked like it might have been invented by David Suzuki. You either set the agenda or you get it set for you.

No comments: