2 April 2018

Beer’s Kentucky Derby 2018 Early Prediction



The field for the 2018 edition of the Kentucky Derby and it’s sister races that comprise the Triple Crown is about to be narrowed down in the next two weeks. I expect Justify, a Kentucky bred thoroughbred with Dope City breeding and ownership angles fans of horse racing near where I live like, to win the Santa Anita Derby next weekend and put yet another smile on Bob Baffert’s face come Derby day.

Your money may be attracted elsewhere. So be it. Looks a deep field this year.

Does not look like my favourite jockey, Kassie Guglielmino, has a mount for the world’s favourite horse race. She has yet to attract the attention of horse racing’s heavy weight division. She looks ready to me but I am a little short of having the means necessary to be shipping horses to motherfucking Kentucky.


No comments: