11 February 2018

Drinking Beer With Gerald Stanley



Some Christian fuckers I know, as they get older, they start going to church less and less. They are the Christian fuckers who know they have lived the sort of life that ought to give them a shot at having a fucking beer with Jesus when they die, they are getting too old to foul their record and that they have heard just about enough preacher bull shit for two lifetimes, never mind one.

The Christian fuckers who go more often to church as they get older are the ones I worry about. They know there will be no fucking beer with Jesus for them but, like lottery players, they keep buying tickets, hoping, against all odds they will not be drinking fucking beer with fucking Gerald Stanley when they fucking die.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

paraguay?

Ray Blessin said...

My kinda guy! (I wish my 76 year-old belly still looked as good as his!)