31 January 2018

On President Trump



I have kept off the Fuck Donald Trump bandwagon for many years. There have been, after all, bigger, richer, far more powerful motherfuckers than him to be nauseated by. I was not alone in this. When an old white guy is not permitted into the NFL Owner’s clubhouse that ought to have been enough of a message for everybody, including the television networks, to dismiss the blowhard motherfucker.

Instead the country that is still the planet bad ass voted him in as their fucking President. Yet I still, now alone, ignored the man. Give the cunt a year I figured. He cannot be bad as Nixon, who coupled being a mass murderer ( as all American Presidents must be) and first rate animal fucker, I reasoned.

Year is up. The Dope City Free Press has summoned its editorial might and come up with a rhetorical question for the America and the world. Does no one know how to light a fucking match? Fuck. The only leader with a pair left on this planet lives in North Korea. My own Prime Minister does not have the self respect left to kiss his commie ass.

No comments: