10 April 2017

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!



Some things never fucking change.

For example, yesterday.

I was sitting on the couch drinking a beer when from out of nowhere I hear, "Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!"

Knocks louder than the police's on a whorehouse door.

I did not answer. I just looked at the loud knocking motherfuckers waiting patiently on my porch through the peep hole.

Christian fuckers.

Suits and ties.

Thin lips.

White skins.

They come around before Easter every year.

They want my money for their fading franchise.

I already gave to the NDP.






1 comment:

Danneau said...

OLD Dave Edmunds. I sold my vinyl at Rohan's in the early '70s, but found a German CD release in 2007.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NloACTWGq1M
Hand't yet gotten the rockabilly bug.