14 August 2015

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.



One of the cutest things my dog the Hammer has done for as long as she has shared life with Sonja and I is vomit. Dog fucking loves to puke.

She likes to heave in the night. Sometimes she wakes me up to get let out to do her puking. Other times she pukes on the carpet. Funny that is. Always the carpet. When she has to piss indoors she is sure to do so on the linoleum. Never the carpet. A place for everything, everything in its place.

My other dogs were not heavers. They had their own cute individual touches. Strangler liked to leave dead rats in places you would least expect. Ranger ate the odd cat.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

The Hammer is still going strong by the way. She is a tough motherfucking bitch.



2 comments:

sassy said...

Good to know that she is doing well :)

RossK said...

Best news I've heard all week!

That last bit about the Hammer going strong, I mean.

.