16 April 2013

Round About the Time the American Revolution Began



Given the time of year, round about the date the American Revolution began, and the preliminary description of what the bombs were constructed of, it is a good bet white guy loons are the folks who set off the bombs in Boston. This is the time of year white guy loons have set off some pretty big motherfucking bombs in the past.

Do not be surprised when more shit gets blown up. In fact, if I were an American living in a big urban centre and I had some vacation time in the bank I would be booking a trip to Mexico. Right fucking now.

1 comment:

Your driver said...

Most people down here are not acting too crazy but those who feel the need to express non fact based opinions are sure it was Muslims. My first thought was, "White guys". I will be really surprised if it doesn't turn out to be white guys.