13 December 2012

Two Bimbos and 75 Beer



The other casualty of my recent holiday in the sun was not quite as dramatic as Hunky Z crashing his skull on the bar as he fell laughing off his bar stool. The other casualty was Jimi. Everybody guessed he would become one sooner or later when in the months before the trip he announced, "I'm bringing two chicks down with me this year." Both of them half his age.

The first six days were fine, Jimi, a large man, put away 75 beers a day. If you do not think this possible you do not know bikers or rugby players. "I have to start before breakfast to do it but I can do it," is how Jimi explains the secret to drinking over six cases of beer in a day.

On the seventh day we did not see Jimi. Bimbo One and Bimbo Two insisted he was ok, just a little under the weather. On the eighth day Hunky and I went up to see for our selves. He looked bad, as a man does after having one long wet, wet, wet beer shit for 36 hours straight.

We took him to the hospital. An ambulance seemed a little dramatic. Doctors there fed him intravenous fluids until he was pronounced healthy enough to return.

Next day Jimi was back to normal: two bimbos and 75 beer a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting story.
So was the previous one. Had to watch Sid Vicous on youtube to get an idea .

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Sid lives!

Nazz Nomad said...

i wuz in mexico too. i didnt see you. you should have waved.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

A fellow guest warned me not to leave my smart phone lying around the first time I pulled it out at the bar. Fuckers are worth more than the average bank stick up these days. Saw a guy's reaction after his went missing. It was like he lost a child.