4 July 2011

Living and Learning


Some of you, the ones who do not drink beer with me on a regular basis, might think I am joking when I say I barely know how to use a computer. If I could not spell I could not do shit. Most people my age have children to teach them how to use the fucking things. I do not have any of those - Sonja says she swallowed them all.

I have had an i-phone for half a year and I still do not know what the 'i' stands for. Last night I figured out how to send pictures from the thing to my computer at home so I can brighten up the pages of Anne Murray's favourite electronic press with them. That explains the questionable quality of the pictures of DOA in the previous edition. I took them.

Should not be long before I am publishing photos of my genitals like everybody else.

Sonja took the KISS photo. Maybe I should leave the picture taking to her.

Oh, and you guessed it, Sonja's unfavourite part of the Dope City Free Press is anything that follows the words "Sonja says."

No comments: