1 June 2011

June Is A Boston Month


On the weekend I disregarded an opportunity to cash in on a horse who happened to have pretty much the same name as the scotch I was drinking when I was going over the form. At least the horse was not a longshot.

Just now I flipped my wall calendar, the Hockey Hall of Fame one my mom gave me for Christmas, to June. There are three players in the photograph - Lanny McDonald in a Leafs uniform, did not figure that meant shit, and two Boston Bruins, Eddie Johnston and Bobby Orr. Maybe the money I have riding on the Canucks losing is not going to go up in smoke after all. 

3 comments:

RossK said...

What the heckfire is that number 27 doing on young Bob?

.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

I think he may have been trying to inspire a young Harold Snepts.

RossK said...

Ha!

.