19 June 2011

Canuck Bitch


(with apologies to the late Dee Dee Ramone)

She said she had just in come in from Chilliwack
She had a Canuck jacket and a bottle of Jack
Her name was Canookie and she was looking to score
Some front row tickets to the riot and more

I'm sick of it
Canuck bitch
I'm so sick of the pricks
That Canuck bitch

I told her to give it up, I went to fight the cops
I'd come back later with a Hudson Bay frock
When I got back there was no one around
I thought she changed her team to the one from Bean Town

I'm sick of it
Canuck bitch
I'm so sick of the pricks
That Canuck bitch

Everyone saw her later on the tv news
She was running in the riot, she had nothing to lose
Later she choked on her vomit, dead on the floor
I'm never going to see Canookie no more

I'm so sick of it
Canuck bitch
So sick of the pricks
That Canuck bitch

I'm sick of it
Canuck bitch
So sick of the pricks
Ca-ca-ca-canuck bitch

5 comments:

istvan said...

Beer,I wonder if this is the new look of the dope city anarchists.She is cute(to my old eyes).I might even watch the odd game if she lifts up that jersey.

Anonymous said...

Well what do I really think.

My inner punk rocker thrilles to the extreme when people are fighting the cops even in robocop gear.

"Fyck the police mother fijcerers." That's what I heard on a transcript.

of course we all know that resistance is futile and we should never resist authority. Resistance is futile we are told.

Anyway it's not as boring as usual.

Anonymous said...

Great song beer.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

IST - I think Iggy Pop may have described our Canuck riot girl's future best when he sang, "Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell."

Anonymous #1 - Well, yeah, it is as boring as usual.

Anonymous #2 - Back when this computing bullshit was new to me I downloaded a pile of songs and made several mix cds from the collection. Good thing too because that computer fizzed out like they all do. I have been listening to one, with Dee Dee's "Chinese Bitch" on it over and over. When I was taking my dog for a riverside run yesterday I listened to the song over and and over again really loud and it became Canuck Bitch. Just like most Canadians, I am completely fucking demented by hockey.

By the way, I stopped ripping music from the internet and went back to my old record buying ways a long time ago.

theo said...

Buying crates of CDs at an auction for five cents a CD is the way to go. Fuck the downloading shit. I can’t believe how much good stuff turns up. As for the Canuck chick I must confess she is wearing the logo of the team that entered the NHL. I fucking hated that shit ass logo. At least Luongo has the original Canucks logo on his helmet. When the Canucks start wearing the logo of the team that I use to sneak into the old Forum for, I might start cheering for them.

Good poem though, Beer!