16 February 2010

Rene Simard Liberation Army


By the sounds of it my brothers and sisters in Quebec were not happy about the amount of French spoken during the Opening Ceremonies of the Dope City Winter Olympics. They are surely also disappointed that Rene Simard did not sing the national anthem; Mario Lemieux did not light the Olympic flame; and that while there is a lot of good dope in Dope City, there is not nearly enough hashish to keep the Francophones of the world happy.

As I write this diplomatic efforts are underway to sooth Quebecois sensibilities. Big promises are being made that Dope City will build yet another extension to the insanely overpriced Quebec-made train system we have been bribed by Ottawa to support for 25 years and counting.

I feel bad for the loudmouth French motherfuckers myself. I feel so bad for them I may not even use this space to ask them to, "Manger de la merde et mourir."

2 comments:

Your driver said...

We have some French speakers here in the US, but not enough of them to influence anything. They know it and mostly they pretend to be hillbillies, even though they live in a swamp. A while ago a friend played me some of their punk rock. It mostly sounded like everyone else's punk rock except they sang something about crawfish.
I think you should be glad that somebody, somewhere in Canada is building something, even if you have to pay for it. Here nobody is building anything and we are paying for it just the same.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

We have somewhere in the neighbourhood of 500,000 people who are nearing the end of their unemployment insurance in this country. Most of them are men. Hunting just may make a comeback.

I forget there are French speakers in America. It is hard to forget we have them up here.