2 May 2008

Eat Me


It was not supposed to be like this, like the brilliant film Soylent Green. As we biked home from the Sliverville Cinema, after Axel and I had gotten high and watched Soylent Green on the big screen, Axel asked me, "You think the world will ever get so butt-fucking-ugly that people will have to eat other people or starve?" Like many brothers do, Axel had read my mind. "The idea is not so far-fetched is it?" I responded. "Seems to me that once people get used to eating McShit, eating people will probably seem like an improvement."

It was not supposed to be like this, but here we sit on the verge of there being a worldwide shortage of just about everything but street drugs, reality tv shows and women's roller derby teams. I feel like Joey Ramone, venting in 2008.

World out of control on the evening news
We're all screwed up and psychologically bruised
Kids killing kids, make society pay
Just blow up your school and have a nice day
Reality today is much stranger than fiction
A sick fuckin' world with a violent affliction
It really, really bugs me
Live your life to the fullest and fuck everything

It's a different world today
I just don't understand
It's a different world today
And I just don't understand

Oh yeah motherfuckers

Does anything ever really get accomplished?
Does anything ever really ever get done?
Politicians talkin' through their assholes
It makes you really wanna go and kill someone

1 comment:

RossK said...

You want it tabbed-up?

.