25 March 2008

Bruce Allen


Bruce Allen just reminded me everybody has two businesses: their own business and show business. A lot of people like to piss on Bruce. We Canadians are always looking for somebody to piss on. Piss on Bruce all you want, just do not expect me to join in, not while he is still managing Anne Murray anyway.

I suppose this space here is my contribution to show business. Think of the Dope City Free Press as the old tv series Lassie, except Lassie's owner gets sexually aroused every time he hears Anne Murray on the radio, which is not that often any more.

1 comment:

RossK said...

Ahhhhhh.....

So are you suggesting that Mr. Allen should make The Divine Ms. M. the headliner at the Opening Ceremonies when the five ring circus finally comes to town?

'Cause that I could buy into, especially over that 'no-longer-kid from London (NOT Ontario) with the thinning front-flip who wasn't even allowed to go to the store alone to buy a box of S&V chips (let alone peanuts) during the time of the first moonwalk.

Especially, touching, I think, would be if Ms. Murray were open (and possibly close) the show with 'Snowbird'.

Particularly if there was no snow.



.