1 February 2008

Super Bowl Soup


I have my beer in for the Super Bowl. Another 24 Nelson Brewing organic Wild Honey Ales. When I get as enthusiastic about a beer as I am about this ale it can mean nothing but trouble. And I am pretty sure Legs still has some of my whisky behind his bar. That is double trouble motherfuckers.

The football party I attend is a potluck affair. I am bringing my much in demand homemade tomato soup. If you would like your homemade tomato soup to be in as much demand as mine try throwing a handful of good weed into the slow cooker before you turn it on. The dope makes the soup taste great and it makes it easier to stomach the bad bets you have made when it becomes clear you are a fucking idiot later in the afternoon.

I hear New England is being favoured by 11-12 points. A highly unlikely outcome in my opinion. I am betting against that spread with my highly valuable Canadian money.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Although I can give a hairy rats ass about yankee ball...I hope the Giants take it.

To me, the Patriots are the Lions of the NFL....and that leaves a sour taste in my tummy and a smirk on my face! lol

So...enjoying the snow?
This past week we have had -51 weather...that added in with the release of Corey Holmes and the possible loss of K.J, has made it pretty damn frosty around my parts, Beer!

Can't wait for Feb 15th...it's exciting...can't wait to see who signs, who gets cut, who resigns...ah, to have CFL blood running thru ones veins...it's all good baby!!

Give my regards to the Hammer, as always.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Nicole Green: The neighbour's cat had not been seen by anyone for quite a while so when I saw my neighbour smoking a joint and clearing his driveway of our Saskatchewan snow I asked, "Somebody drive over your cat? Haven't seen him a long time."

He chuckled, all us guys hate cats when you come right down to it, and told me, "Smoky's ok. He just doesn't like this cold fucking weather. We let him out; he pisses; he shits; then before you can sit down he's meowing at the door to come in again."

My dog loves the snow so much it is kind of catchy. All the neighbourhood dogs love it too. Even the little fuckers. Any change from the rain is welcome to them.

It's been a while but I can relate to -51. When outdoor hockey games have to be re-scheduled, that's cold.

Give my regards to Brent Butt, next coach of the Saskatchewan Roughies.

Nicole said...

Ah Beer, you sure are witty for an old buggar!!! lol

So...the Giants won. Things are looking up, indeed!

Ps. glad to read that Smokey is alive to piss, shit and most of all meow!