28 October 2007

Let's Make a Deal


Sonja is sitting next to me eating toast smeared with strawberry jam. She says, "You should put away your clothes." They are stacked higher on my dresser than usual. "If you don't they are going to tip over onto the floor and get covered with the Hammer's fur."

"If you do the vacuuming I'll put away my clothes."

"No fucking deals. Put away your clothes you lazy bastard!"

"Do the vacuuming and I will."

"I said no fucking deals and I mean it!"

I have to put away my clothes. When Sonja says she means it, she means it.

Sonja was at the bar with some of her girlfriends last night. "A couple 20 year olds asked me to dance." Women start to wonder if they are still hot when they get to a certain age. Same goes for guys I guess. Sonja still has the cakes in the bakery window young guys press their snotty noses against to get a better look at. My gal is red hot...

...I can still drink quite a bit of beer.

No comments: