16 July 2006

Dedication


This is dedicated to the one I love...

Dedicated readers of 2+2, Dope City's Maverick Free Press, may have noticed we were for a short time linked to an alliance of Canadian bloggers unaffiliated with the scum of the fucking Earth we know as political parties. The link has been nullified because 2+2, Dope City's Potty-Mouth electronic newspaper of record, had its membership in the alliance revoked for reasons yet to be forwarded to the editor.

Our guess is the Vibrator post was found to be irksome.

In case anybody somehow missed our drift, 2+2 is dedicated to Freedom of Speech, something polite, communist Canada thinks is served by having Don Cherry on Hockey Night In Canada once a week.

2 comments:

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Them bastards have yet to grind me down one millimeter.

Fries with Gravy said...

Hmmm...this is disturbing. I'm wondering why I haven't been revoked. I've had some past risky posts. Anyway, I enjoy your writing. Keep it up.