29 October 2015

The Return of the Routine



One thing I did not like about the election and its inhuman length, besides fucking losing, was being less able to spend time with my brave old dog the Hammer. Felt bad about that but I have a fairly severe addiction to politics that, like all addictions, leads to some questionable choices in life.

I have been trying to make it up to my dog since my life has returned to a pace you too are probably familiar with.

Eat
Shit
Eat
Shit
Drink
Eat
Drink
Sleep

Still no winter wind so our walks have been exceptionally pleasant. Fucking rain has never deterred us from taking the paths we love; so familiar yet different every day.

Today it was two herons that caught our eye and bright sunshine on wet green fields awaiting a final cut from the farmers who make your milk and your big eyed Jesus loving farm girls.




No comments: