27 August 2012

Off In the Distance





Anarchism, us Anarchists think, works better, for most people and the animals we share our planet with, than government, monarchies and other forms of social organization based on unethical behaviour, notably violence. Here is what happened in my Anarchist world today.

I was looking out into the garden. Some birds came by. They looked thirsty. We have not had rain for quite a while. So I turned on the sprinkler, an illegal act around here except for a couple times per week around dawn. Pretty soon I had a pile of birds splashing around having a jolly old time.

The rains will come soon enough. Widespread Freedom may be a little further off in the distance. The birds and I were happy to experience what little Freedom was available today.

No comments: