20 October 2010

Police On My Back


I was driving along minding my own fucking business. Could be I was going a little over the speed limit. Next thing I knew the fucking cops were on my tail.

I slowed down a little. Motherfucker just about rear-ended me. Then, seeing an opening, the black and white motherfucker sped past me and a few other people too. Turned out there was trouble just ahead at the homeless shelter.

Guess I will be making a donation to the homeless again soon. Life is weird. You would never expect a troublesome homeless person to save you from a speeding ticket.

2 comments:

home made beer said...

ha ha hahahaa! It makes me laugh after reading that. But sorry pal for that. Have a glass of beer and it will soothe you. What is your favorite hockey team by the way?

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

My favourite hockey team is the Colorado Avalanche. Favourite baseball team is the Washington Nationals. As you can see, all you have to do to become my favourite team is re-locate from Quebec.