9 February 2010

Andre Boudrias Blow-Up Doll




Went to somebody's house to watch the Super Bowl.
Somebody I did not know.
Hunky Z told me,

"You'll like him.
Gerry is just like you.
He likes hockey.
He likes beer.
We'll get fucking shitfaced."

When we got to Gerry's house
We went down to the basement.
Gerry's basement was a shrine

To the Dope City Canucks.
Jerseys. Coasters. Couch. Carpet.
Canucks. Canucks. Canucks.
I asked Gerry,
"So where's the Andre Boudrias blow-up doll?"

He did not think that was funny.
The first half of the game was boring.
At half time the coke came out.

Canuck fans like their blow.
The coke sniffers thought The Who were good.
I drank my beer and thought back
To when I listened to The Who's records
On the old console stereo in my bedroom.

I miss Keith Moon.
I miss John Entwistle.
One day I will miss the other two.

2 comments:

ib said...

I have not seen this photo of the Who previously. It's rather good. More like a back bedroom rehearsal than anything seriously dangerous.

I have no clue as to who Andre Boudrias is. Was he on "Celebrity Dancing On Ice" ?

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

The Who look like they are playing in my parent's basement. I never did see them perform live. Sonja saw them across the border in Shit Rattle. The Clash supported. One of her favourite rock shows.

Andre Boudrias, known as the Super Pest, was one of the most talented french motherfuckers to ever wear a Dope City Canucks uniform. That, my friend, is why you have never heard of him. Besides that, he was, as they say in the east end of Montreal, one sexy hockey player.