31 January 2010

I Could Not Be Prouder


It never fails. When I dare to write about a couple horses I like before they run they do not win. High Resolve raced well early before fading badly at Santa Anita this afternoon. The crowd proved their value by letting her go to post at 14-1, odds she lived up to. The filly I liked at Fairgrounds ran second at high odds but was beaten by over six lengths. Hope Ma bet that one across the board because she paid over $11 to place and over $5 to show.

**********************************************

Seems like all the commies in Dope City are against the Winter Olympics. What the fuck do they know? Not fucking much. That is why I am not a commie. You will not see me swinging a red and white flag during the Olympics like some kind of a god damn fascist, I prefer my flags neat and
black, but I have better things to do than stand in the way of people having a good time. And you cannot have a better time than you can have by having a party at taxpayer's expense. And if you want to stop people having a big motherfucking party at the expense of taxpayers you better start supporting your local Anarchists because we are the only people who insist on paying for our own parties.

Which, in a wine fueled roundabout way brings me to tell you how proud I am that a member of my proud Canadian Hockey family will soon be hauling that Olympic torch on its way to the home of the B.C. Lions and the Opening Wing-Ding of the 2010 Games. Sister Sal, who can both out-run and out-drink most all of you, has been given the honour of carrying the torch between a pub and a liquor store before you see the torch enter the big football stadium on your big screen.

If any protesters get in her way I promise you the commie shits will soon find themselves wearing the Olympic Torch right up their ass.

No comments: