23 April 2008

Moonman Mike Gillis


The Vancouver Canucks are a hockey team. A hockey team most hockey fans cannot afford to see play in person. They may as well be a motherfucking polo team. So why does everybody want to tip over cop cars and set them on fire when the new polo team owner hires a rookie (!) to run his stable?


Most of the time hockey teams drink their faces off. Most hockey players do not drink before or during games. Hockey games would be a lot better entertainment if they did.


Until hockey is entertaining again, like it was in 1915, I am sticking to roller derby and my local junior 'B' hockey team. Amateur is not a derogatory term.

3 comments:

RossK said...

But if that's the case, I'm confused.

After all, isn't Mr. Gillis one?

An amateur, I mean.

.

Anonymous said...

I love that I share my derby nick-name with your dog. Is Hammer a bitch? Introduce yourself at the next bout!

-Hammer #2-Legit

Anonymous said...

Good lord man you're going to start making us feel "famous" or something...

- Rowdy Ruby Roundheel, #42
Faser Pussycats