7 March 2008

Toe Nail Time


Sonja took the Hammer to the toe nail clipper today. The Hammer does not like having her toe nails clipped. If it was up to her, her toe nails would be over one foot long. She has to be muzzled and freaks out the whole time her toe nails are being shortened. It took three women, including Sonja, to hold my dog down. Sonja was still covered with the Hammer's fur when I put my empty lunch bucket on the kitchen counter and asked how her day off went.

"Why do I get all the shit jobs?" asked Sonja as I took an addictive swig of my after work beer. "All you do is walk her and then write about her eating shit afterwards. That's fucking bullshit! Next time you take her to get her toenails clipped."

"Ok," I agreed. "Can you get me a beer?"

"Get your own fucking beer."
I did so.

No comments: