4 December 2007

Sadistic Weapons of Torture


I am not one for editorializing about the news of the day. What the fuck do I know? But now that I have had time to savour the local police's murderous electrification of two civilians I feel I must weigh in with my two bits worth.

Firstly, everybody I know thinks the police use of tasers is completely unneeded under any circumstance. I know a wide variety of people but every last one of them has more respect for a cop who can deal with matters with his own head and hands instead of relying on a device (the Nazis would have loved) to do their dirty work for them.

Secondly, the only reason Canadian police have tasers is because of the penis envy they have every time they encounter their counterparts from the United States. That is why we have police helicopters too - another unnecessary fascist police tool.

Thirdly, tasers are sadistic weapons of torture and are only used by sadistic torturers. Ban the motherfuckers.

No comments: