15 December 2007

Attractive Old Ass


Sonja asked me, "Why don't you write a serious political piece instead of your usual shit about the Hammer eating homeless people's shit and how much you think the Canucks suck like a prison punk? Tell the world what you really think!"

I said, "Ok."

The big rumour in Dope City is that Carole Taylor wants to squeeze her attractive old ass into the mayor's chair in time for the world to watch us put on the best motherfucking Winter Olympiques in history. I am in Carole Taylor's corner, but only because Harry Rankin is dead. My political contribution is in the mail. Better to have a Liberal, poor-people-hating-swine like her in the mayor's chair than the unsurpassed embarrassment of a mayor Sam Sullivan has been the past couple of years.

5 comments:

Your driver said...

I continue to find Jill Evans attractive. She is a member of the European Parliament representing Wales and a leader in the Plaid Cymru party. Politically I think she's not too fucked in the head. Maybe even good people.

http://www.jillevans.net/

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Jill does have a set lovely British chompers. I have not cared for a single British political personality since Abiezer Coppe.

Your driver said...

I like most of the ranters and the levelers, but what about William Blake and maybe Anne Muggleton? They might not be political figures in the strictest sense, but you ain't dissin' them without a fight from me. Tony Benn doesn't make me want to vomit. More than I can say for most political personalities in Britain or anywhere else.

I should add that the lovely Jill Evans does not consider herself British. She's Welsh.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Perhaps I have gone overboard once again. Far be it from me to disrespect Blake. As for Muggleton, the name rings no bells. Have to like an old dear with the word muggle in her name though.

Come to think of it, Cromwell was one fuck of a politician.

Your driver said...

Ann Muggleton was a cockney mystic like Blake. She saw Jesus and Jesus told her that he was a communist and he didn't like violence. She started a tiny church whose members believed in sharing and refused to take up arms. The sect, The Muggletonians, continued into the 20th century. The great brit historian, EP Thompson interviewed the last living Muggletonian.

I'm just bored and feel like writing something. You are supposed to go overboard. I am here to encourage you.