20 March 2014

Old Man War



Got through my youth without anybody attacking Canada. The result of that would have been me packing a bag and going on a killing spree for my country. Fuck with Canada, will you. The enemy, would have died like all Canada's enemies do: like motherfuckers.

Now I just have to make it through the last couple decades of life without war fucking up my life. As usual it is the fuckshit Russians wanting to play war. In the old days, when they were authouritarian Communist assholes their war love was understandable. Everybody hated them and they did not care. The tried and true attitude of Millwall supporters everywhere.

Now I can think of no excuses for them. And if I cannot think of a reason not to fuck them over something serious I am thinking the people who really hate the fucking cunts are making plans that just might mean the end of our species and many more besides. Try some diplomacy dickwads. I have a good twenty years of beer drinking left in me.

2 comments:

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Let's see. First name - Beer. Check. Last name - Hockey. Check. Am I fucking real? You decide pulp mill breath, as Johnny Carson might say if he were alive.

Ray Blessin said...

http://my.firedoglake.com/fairleft/2014/04/01/new-big-ukraine-lie-russia-amassing-troops-at-the-border/